2007년 1월 22일 월요일

Prediction-entry1

I choose the book, 'That was then, This is now' by S.E.Hinton, written by one of my favorite authors of all times. The reasn why I choose this book was because of it's title; it gave an image of some what mysterious and facinating, looking so connected with our everyday lives. I predict that this is a story of two brothers, Bryon and Mark, growing up and reaching their adult hood. The book's cover helped me to visualize how strong of a friendship they share through struggles that they have to overcome and defeat. The main theme and the lesson of this book would most likely be sticking up to friendships and realizing how important it is for you to survive your life. I'm excited to read this book because I know that I can relate this book with my own life and learn great deal out of it.

댓글 없음: