2007년 2월 8일 목요일

Blog#9-This book made me realize..

This book made me realize how thankful I should be of my surroundings and my family members. As I saw Mark and Bryon grow up in a harsh neighborhood with robbers and discus ting racism I came to a conclusion that I should be a little more greatful of my enviornment. When I read about the scene when Mark and Bryon's friend, Charlie dies by getting shot by some gangsters, I was in a shock that made me think, 'my life isn't so bad after all.' At least I'm not getting shot or need to go outside all day to work for money, and that, I should thank my God for. I also became aware of how important family can be. Seeing Mark grow up without parants (he was an orphan) helped me to think of my parants in a more different and special way which made me realize how thankful I am of their presence.

댓글 없음: